Contact center system
Contact center system is integrated with IP telephone system ensuring advanced functions with simple and fast implementation:
- Allocation of incoming calls to contact center agents,
- Dynamic moving through menus by selection of a phone key,
- Connecting the agent computer and the telephone (call management via application),
- Prioritizing certain callers,
- Leaving a voice message,
- Management and supervision of agents, joining a call and listening to active calls.
The functioning of the system may be customized in details according to the user requirements ensuring optimum system operation. Advanced reporting system provides deep view of the efficacy of the contact center and management of the contact center operation:
- Adjustment of work time,
- Displaying a call on hold, and the callers talking to the agents,
- List of missed calls,
- Reports customized according to the needs of a contact center.
Calls may be recorded for storage or later listening.