Cable access networks
CS solutions for cable access networks are based on years of experience in the design and implementation of hybrid fiber-coaxial (HFC) networks, and IP access networks based on DOCSIS 1.x/2.0/3.0 specifications. CS’s HFC/DOCSIS project team possesses the experience and the expertise in the implementation of the latest solutions by renowned manufacturers in the field of cable access networks.
Services provided by CS in the field of cable access networks:
- Design and implementation of HFC access networks,
- Design and implementation of access networks based on DOCSIS standard.
Some of CS projects in the area are:
- Implementation of Cisco UBR10k platforms such as DOCSIS access platform in one of the major cable operators in Croatia,
- Implementation of DOCSIS access networks based on M-CMTS and I-CMTS architecture,
- Establishing of high capacity data services in cable networks based on DOCSIS 3.0 specification,
- Establishing of IPTV service distribution via cable access network based on DOCSIS platform.