New generation networks
Network infrastructure is a skeleton of any IT system and is indispensable for its reliable and constant operation. The key function of the network infrastructure is stability and reliability and in order to build a stable and reliable infrastructure, detailed knowledge is required of the used routers and switchers as well as experience in the use of various network protocols.
We at CS have years of experience in design, implementation and maintenance of complex network infrastructure systems based on the latest technological advancements of renown network equipment manufacturers, such as Cisco or Juniper. CS project team is composed of several university-degree engineers possessing the most highly evaluated industrial certificates such as Cisco CCIE and CCNP, guarantees of actual knowledge of technologies on superior level.
Integration services offered in CS include:
- Design of new network systems and design of upgrade and consolidation of the existing network systems,
- Implementation of network systems and integration with the existing infrastructure,
- Proactive and reactive maintenance of production systems with the established 24x7 support system.
Experience of CS engineers is based on successfully completed complex projects. Some of them included:
- Establishing a multiservice network with 1500 devices in one of the major companies in Croatia,
- Establishing a MPLS backbone and regional network infrastructure of one of the leading alternative telecoms,
- Establishing of network infrastructure for contribution and distribution of IPTV services.